- David Blatner
- Anne-Marie Concepción
- Russell Viers
- Cari Jansen
- Michael Ninness
- Mordy Golding
- Keith Gilbert
- Gabriel Powell
- Nigel French
- Claudia McCue
- Chris Kitchener and Kiyo Toma, Senior Product Managers, InDesign Team
- Click for full speaker list
Session Topics Include:
- InDesign CS5 and (just announced!) CS5.5: InDepth Coverage
- From InDesign to iPad: Five Paths to Success
- Best Practices for Illustrator,Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Flash integration
- Creating Reliable Print and EPUB Workflows
- Graphics for ePub and Kindle
- Creating PDF Files that Print: Best Practices
- XML and XSL: One Story, Many Destinations
- Automated Publishing: From Data to Delivery
- Kindle vs. iPad vs. Nook: What You Need to Know
- InDesign Power User Techniques
- The Future is Now: Interactive Documents with Adobe's new Digital Publishing Solution (DPS/DMP)
- See the full conference schedule
Plus, full-day post-conference tutorials* on Wednesday, May 25 include:
- InDesign Beyond Print: Interactive PDFs, SWFs, and iPad/Tablet Apps — Full-day, in-depth tutorial on PDF, SWF, HTML, and the Adobe Digital Publishing Solution (used by Wired, the New Yorker, and many others)
- CS5 InDepth: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator — Learn how to use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Catalyst, Flash, and Dreamweaver together for amazing publications!
- HTML5, CSS, and Flash: Designing for the Multi-Screen Revolution — You must know these technologies if you're going to be publishing in the 21s century!!
*Extra registration fee applies for the full-day post-conference tutorials
This page refers to the 2011 conference. You should be automatically redirected to the new site.
The 2012 Print and ePublishing Conference™
San Francisco, California
May 14–16, 2012
Join the world’s top InDesign experts and members of the Adobe InDesign team, May 14-16 in San Francisco for the InDesign event of the year! Find answers and valuable insight on the topics publishing for eBooks, print, interactive documents, and more! Be inspired by fresh ideas and new products. This two 2-day multi-track conference is followed by a full day of post-conference tutorials.
PLEASE NOTE: This page refers to the 2011 Washington DC event. Please check back later this week for updated information!
- Register Online Here
- Print brochure and registration form (PDF)
- Conference Location (maps and hotels)
- Frequently Asked Questions
PePcon: Not your typical InDesign Conference
Founded by world-renowned InDesign experts David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepción, and dedicated to the proposition that InDesign professionals deserve a great learning experience, the Print and ePublishing Conference brings together over a dozen of the leading InDesign experts minds for three days of non-stop inspiration and education!
Tickets for the Washington DC Print and ePublishing Conference are first-come, first-serve, and the 2010 event sold out—so start planning now!
You can register for the two-day conference, a full-day post-conference tutorial, or both. Your conference pass includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Breakfast on all three days
- Lunch on two primary conference days, third day post-conference tutorial networking lunches on your own
- Access to the opening night party
- Free one-year subscription to InDesign Magazine ($59 value! If you already have a subscription, it will be extended by one year.)
- Free software (plug-ins and scripts worth over $350!)
- one-month "all you can eat" subscription to the Lynda.com online training library ($25 value!)
- The InDesignSecrets Top 40 Tips eBook (normally $10)
- Automatic entry into “door prizes” worth over $5,000, including Adobe Font Folio (20 user pack), the Adobe Master Collection, Adobe Creative Suite, and more!
Group and educational discounts
Group discounts are available. For groups of five or more, the sixth person attends free! An educational discount of $100 off our current pricing is available to anyone who works at or attends an educational institution. For details, contact Marci at email@example.com
Come for the conference, stay for the weekend
Washington DC is an amazing place to visit in the late spring! Click here for more information about DC and the conference hotel.